Today, PQube announces the release date of the romantic visual novel Song of Memories on PlayStation 4. The love story that turned the Japanese genre upside down with its surprising twist releases worldwide on February 1st.
While the PlayStation 4 version and the special Encore Edition are confirmed, we regrettably had to cancel the Nintendo Switch version of the game. Unfortunately, Song of Memories can’t be brought to a functioning level of quality our fans demand on the Switch due to development complications.
Pre-orders are not only available for the Standard Edition, but also for the Encore Edition, which comes in a beautiful collector’s box and includes an art book, the four disc soundtrack CD collection, a smartphone charm and more exclusively here on the Rice Digital Store.
A romantic visual novel with a dark and sinister underbelly, Song Of Memories is an adventure that made waves in Japan for its unique and innovative take on the genre. Discover the thrills of finding your soulmate in a memorable musical love story, and prepare to fight for your love in the most testing of times, as an apocalyptic virus begins sweeping across the world and threatens to infect those closest to you.
Become the most popular guy around
– Romance six gorgeous girls
– Multiple endings
– Reshape the story around your chosen one true love
A cast bursting with life
– Fully animated characters move and react to one another’s lines
– All voiced by the original Japanese cast across more than 40 hours of audio
A musical masterpiece
– an incredible, original soundtrack that fills more than four audio CDs
– harness those tunes yourself in an intense rhythm-action battle system