Thaw out your inner caveman and get ready for the release of Jet Kave Adventure – a Stone-Fiction adventure-platformer launching exclusively for Nintendo Switch. Grab your trusty bone club, put on your best-fitting hide, fuel your jetpack, and carve September 17th, 2019 onto your stone wall.
Face challenging bosses, soar across pitfalls, smash through rocky walls, and prove your worth to the tribe. Experience awesome set-pieces, clever secrets, and loads of prehistoric enemies to overcome. Pick up a jetpack left by a clumsy, yet highly dangerous alien invader and make your way through a world where the Stone Age meets Science-Fiction.
And if you’re heading to Seattle and would like to put your hands on the game at PAX West, you’ll be able to meet the developers in the WSCC, Level 6, Booth 7108 (Indie Games Poland).
ABOUT JET KAVE ADVENTURE:
Meet Kave! He’s the chief of his tribe – or rather, he was the chief until recently. Banished by his own people, he stumbles upon a jetpack. The device makes him the one and only caveman who can stand against the alien invader – an unpleasant guy from the sky who’s only too happy to trigger a disastrous volcanic eruption if it means repairing his spaceship. Thus begins Kave’s quest to save the island and prove his worth to the tribe!
JET KAVE ADVENTURE – MAIN FEATURES:
- Save the island and Kave’s honor in a playful Stone-Fiction adventure
- Jetpack through 36 colorful levels ridden with hazards and rich with secrets
- Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies
- Show what you are made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights
- Master the jet-fueled device to find collectibles and upgrade your gear
- Put your skills to the ultimate test in Time, Collectible, and No Damage Challenges
- Enjoy a 2.5D platform-adventure game tailor-made for Nintendo Switch!
Jet Kave Adventure is set for digital release on the Nintendo eShop on September 17th, 2019 at 19.99 EUR/USD.