When the forces of darkness seek to extinguish life as we know it, the avatars of Light will emerge and vanquish chaos with the legendary sword, Langrisser! Remade for modern consoles, Langrisser I & II brings new light to this legendary strategy RPG series, now coming to PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™ and Steam®!
The classic tale of good versus evil is now retold in a single collection through HD graphics, re-orchestrated music, and quality of life improvements that make for a legendary user experience! Vanquish foes, recruit allies, and undertake an odyssey that will be remembered throughout the ages!
NIS America is proud to announce that Langrisser I & II will be arriving to PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™, and Steam® in 2020! When the forces of darkness seek to extinguish life as we know it, the descendants of Light will emerge and vanquish chaos with the legendary sword, Langrisser! Remade for modern consoles, Langrisser I & II brings new light to this legendary SRPG series.
About the Story:
- Langrisser I: The forces of darkness are descending upon the kingdom of Baldea. Take up your sword as Prince Ledin, and discover the evil that lies in the heart of the Dalsis empire.
- Langrisser II: The forces of darkness once again threaten the realm. Thrust in between warring factions, it is up to our hero Elwin to navigate this war and determine which path will bring peace to this conflict.
- Langrisser I & II is returning with both classic stories of good and evil now remade in beautiful high-definition visuals, reorchestrated music, and quality-of-life improvements to the gameplay and user experience that made these strategy RPGs truly LEGENDARY.
- A Blade Honed to Perfection – Experience two classic titles with new art, music, and presentation.
- Modernizing a Timeless Tale – Perfectly re-tuned gameplay for a modern SRPG feel.
- Langrisser and Alhazard – Two legendary swords, two legendary tales—brought back to life with new localization and a new character!
Lover of portable gaming and horror cinema. Indie filmmaker and game developer. Multimedia producer. Born in Paraguay, raised in Canada. Huge fan of “The Blair Witch Project”, and “Sonic 3D Blast”. Deputy head at Vita Player and its parent organization, Infinite Frontiers.
Like what I do? Donate a coffee: https://www.paypal.me/marcoscodas