PRESS RELEASE – It’s with regret that Digerati has to announce the Nintendo Switch release of 2D RPG-platformer Underhero has been delayed to 27 February. Originally scheduled to come out later this week, the decision to delay has been taken to ensure that a patch to address a number of issues will be available at launch.
A day one patch will be available for the PS4 and Xbox One versions, so they will launch as planned on 11/12 February (NA/EU) and 14 February respectively.
While we’re hugely disappointed Nintendo Switch owners have a little longer to wait, delaying Underhero means players will be able to experience the best possible version of the game on day one.
About the game
Underhero is an RPG-platformer where the chosen hero has failed, and an underling of the evil king reluctantly takes his place as the new hero. Use timing-based combat to defeat enemies as you venture across the land, face off against quirky bosses, and save the Chestnut Kingdom from your own evil boss, Mr Stitches!
- A side-scrolling RPG adventure, complete with lush pixel art and cartoony aesthetics
- Jump, slash, evade, talk, and bribe your way through a fantasy adventure with a satirical twist
- Turn-based combat… without the turns! Precisely timed actions are your most powerful weapons
- Level up, solve puzzles, find secrets in a world full of friends, foes, and weird inhabitants
- A wonderful original soundtrack composed by Stijn van Wakeren
A story full of humor and mysteries awaits!