Indie publisher Digerati is pleased to confirm the news that Nefarious, an anarchic cartoon-style 2D action-platformer, is coming soon to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One. Nefarious will be available to download from 11/12 September on PS4 (NA/EU respectively), 13 September on Nintendo Switch, and 14 September on Xbox One.
Nefarious is available to pre-order now with a 10% discount from the Xbox Store.
Tired of playing the hero? Nefarious is a 2D action platformer where you get to be the villain! Step into the wily shoes of Crow, an evil genius on an epic quest to steal princesses for his royalty-powered death ray – the world-conquering Doom Howitzer.
Wreak havoc across five different kingdoms! Stomp on heroes in iconic battles recreated with you as the boss! Unleash your inner megalomaniac!
- You’re the villain! Kidnap princesses! Take over the world!
- Lovingly crafted 2D animation and illustrated backdrops
- Reverse boss battles let you fight against the hero
- Globe hop between five different kingdoms
- Unlock different ammo types for your grenade launcher
- Mix and match customization options for your explosive punches
- Uncover mysteries to unlock a secret ending!
- Story that spoofs the video game trope of princess kidnapping
Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions