Demetrios is a quirky point and click adventure game inspired by classics like Broken Sword, packed with tons of humor! Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair. Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
Demetrios features Full HD, hand-painted visuals and animated characters in first person view, similar to visual novels. You might encounter a little pinch of Discworld (some of the humor), Gabriel Knight (comic cutscenes, characters heads/dialogs), Phoenix Wright (first person view investigation)…
- A long, varied, standalone adventure (8 to 12 hours of gameplay)
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog, filled with laughs!
- Hand drawn art in Full HD
- High level of interactivity. Characters react to your actions!
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- In-game hints : Search for hidden cookies on every screen for help!
- Compatible with gamepads
- Release dates :
- May 31th, 2016 (PC)
- December 6th, 2016 (PlayStation Vita)
- August 1st, 2017 (PlayStation 4)
- August 2nd, 2017 (Xbox One)
- November 4th, 2017 (iOS and Android)
- December 3rd, 2018 (Nintendo Switch)
- Distribution :
- Digital : DRM-Free on this site, Steam, Itch.io, PSN, Xbox Live, Apple Store, Google Play Store
- Physical : A limited physical release (999 units) will be available for pre-order through Red Art Games
- Supported languages : English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian
The Nintendo Switch version is fully optimized for the console :
Joy-Con and Pro Controllers supported : make use of sticks, D-Pad and buttons for quick selection, with several options such as the sticks sensitivity
Touch controls supported in handheld mode
Interface and fonts easy to read in both TV and handheld modes
Full HD (1080p) hand-drawn art with exclusive particle effects on Switch
37 in-game achievements to unlock
Fully translated into 6 languages : English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian